Tuesday, July 23, 2013

1984 The Pam Parson Scandal 21 March 2005 Volume 2 Issue 7 Salt Lake Metro

The Pam Parson Scandal of 1984

Cover of Sports Illustrated Issue 8 Feb 1982
In February 1982, Sports Illustrated published an article entitled "Stormy Weather at South Carolina," in which the women's basketball coach at the University of South Carolina was accused of having a Lesbian relationship with one of her players.  This article rocked the national women sport’s realm as well as the Salt Lake’s Lesbian’s community, dividing a fragile populace into opposing camps for years.

Pam Parsons, a native Utahn, was the basketball coach of the South Carolina Lady Gamecocks. Her 1980 team finished third in the nation and the following year, her team was ranked No. 2 and was undefeated, when suddenly “it all came crashing down after Parsons was caught in an affair with one of her players.” 
 In 1979 Tina Buck averaged 28.2 points per game as a Senior in High School and was among DeKalb Georgia's all-time scoring leaders. Parson first met 17 year old Tina at an Atlanta bar. Their relationship according to critics, “made the stereotypes seem true -- that untrustworthy Lesbians pervade women's basketball and entice impressionable young people.”

In November 1980, a private detective revealed that the 30-point high school average Buck spent a night at Parsons' house -- violating recruiting rules because Buck was considered a visiting high school recruit.  Later that December, a player told her mother she'd seen Parsons and Buck embrace and kiss.

The relationship between the women seemed to be so obvious that in 1982, Sports Illustrated outed Parsons as a Lesbian, after which she was fired as a basketball coach. Parsons then accused Time, Inc., which owned Sports Illustrated, of libel and sued the company for $75 million.  Two years later the case was brought to the United States Federal District Court in South Carolina with Time defending the story as true and, therefore, not libelous.  During the course of the trial, Parsons and Buck denied, under oath, that they had been lovers and swore that they had not had sex with each other.

In May 1984, during Utah’s KUTV Channel  2 sports segment of the 10 p.m. news, Babette (better known as Babs) De Lay watched incredibly as Pam Parson and Tina Buck stated under oath in a Federal Court that they were not Lesbians and denied any type of relationship. This infuriated Babs De Lay who had a secret that she could not wait to tell.

Babs De Lay had been involved in community building, by 1984, for nearly a decade and had made herself a reliable reputation as editor of fledgling Gay and Lesbian newspapers, as well as being the host of a weekly women’s music program on KRCL FM 91.  However more importantly for this story, she also worked at the popular Lesbian bar “Puss N Boots” as a bartender. There she had witnessed Parsons and Buck, “dancing intimately and openly proclaiming that they were lovers.”

During much of the 1980’s, bar patrons were required by law to sign a membership registry before entering and they had to show drivers license also. The Puss N Boots’ registry contained the signatures of Parson and Bucks who had visited Salt Lake City the year before. Babs De Lay knew this.
Location of the former Puss N Boots

After the KUTV’s broadcast, Times Inc. received several phone calls from Salt Lake, including Babs De Lay, offering information concerning Parson and Buck’s stay in Salt Lake the summer of 1983.  Babs De Lay was then contacted by the Times’ Attorneys, whom she told that she had a “smoking gun”, access to Puss N Boots’ membership book. De Lay claims that she was given permission by bar owner Hattie Raddon to use the  registry after blacking out all names except Parsons and Buck.  Others claim she didn’t and that publicity was her motive since she was more than willing to testify against the lying women.

De Lay was flown out for the trial and became the Times’ star witness. She testified that Parsons and Buck frequently visited Puss 'n' Boots and her testimony was deciding factor in the suit in favor of Sports Illustrated.  

When the civil case ended, the presiding federal judge, Clyde Hamilton, asked the FBI to investigate criminal perjury by Parsons and Buck both of whom denied ever frequenting "Puss n' Boots." Perjury charges against the pair were filed and in November 1984, both women pleaded guilty to one count of perjury each.  In February 1985, the Lesbians were sentenced to three years in prison – 109 days of which they actually served in a Lexington, Kentucky penitentiary.
Pam Parson 1997

Back in Salt Lake City, Utah, Babs De Lay returned to a very divided Lesbian community, many who were ready to lynch her. She was accused of betraying her Lesbian sisters by the radical feminists and for endangering the security of those women whose names were also on the membership registry by the conservative Lesbians.  De Lay was ostracized, had death threats made against her, and her home vandalized by outraged Salt Lake Lesbians.  In a September 1986 article by Mark Taylor for the defunct Utah Holiday Magazine, Babs De Lay told her side of the story and recounted the fear she lived in, for several years, because of Lesbians with a vendetta against her.  
It took almost a whole generation of Lesbians, who grew up not knowing the Parson Incident, before this matter was put to rest; but among older Lesbians there is still resentment and deep hurt over the affair.

Today Babs De Lay is still a host of a women’s radio program on KRCL called,” Women, the Third Decade” and is a successful Broker and Realtor. Her continuing Involvement in the Lesbian community has Babs de Lay helping the owners of Modiggity, a Lesbian Sports Bar, become a success. She served as chair of Mayor Rocky Anderson's Capitol Improvements Program in 2003, and received her Doctor of Metaphysics in 2002. She performs non-denominational marriages in Utah, and has twin daughters and grandchildren.

Parson and Buck are still together living in Atlanta, Georgia getting by on $15,000 a year.  After being fired as a successful basketball coach and player they have worked as house painters, waitresses and yard keepers.

Parson’s latest claim to fame was during the impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton.  She was called before Congress to testify about her imprisonment for lying under oath. 

When asked by Congressman McCollum to state the nature of her perjury she answered:  “Well, it's really kind of funny. There is a gay bar called "Puss and Boots" in Salt Lake City, Utah. It wasn't easy to say I'd been there. That occurrence was two years after the things that I was suing "Sports Illustrated" for. It wasn't a pretty picture for me. I thought I had many reasons for why I couldn't -- could say no, but it was an out-and-out lie. I had been there... "I finally found what I was looking for -- peace," she said. "I'm not afraid of being found out. I don't have to lie or concoct an image. It's an amazing space to be in. It is something I've wanted more than a national championship."

Sunday, April 14, 1996 Seattle Times
ESPN Women's Basketball March 29, 2007 Associated Press
ESPN Women Basketball January 26, 2011

1 April 2005  Subject: BabsDe Lay Response to My Article in SLMetro 
I have just read "The Pam Parson Scandal" under "Lambda Lore". "Lore" is correct, the facts are not. There is a difference in publishing as to editorial columns and historical information. I'm afraid was presented as historical, but had it's own editorial bent. I am amazed that a) I was not called to check on facts (especially those regarding me) and that b) the facts would not be checked prior to publication, to wit: 1) The Parsons/Buck story was actually made public first at the University of South Carolina. Sports Illustrated (then Time, Inc.) picked up the story because Parsons was such a famous coach in the U.S. I was told they made further allegations that she traded favors to advance her students and paid to have her star athletes tests done by other to keep those athletes in good academic standings. What unraveled was that-male or female-she was practicing unethical academic and coaching standards as well as denying she was a lesbian. 2) I did see the story break on KUTV and was infuriated that Parsons got on the stand, in Federal Court and testified that she was not a lesbian and "that lesbians made her sick". I did not … `have a secret that she could not wait to tell' about Parsons or Buck. This is an editorial comment and not factual. As Mr. Williams was not present at that moment, it would seem to me that he had the choice to write his opinion or the facts. Indeed, I never knew they had a secret. I didn't follow basketball or sports. They were two women who came to Puss N Boots all summer to dance, and ended up being invited to spend the night at friends homes, to BBQ's and parties. I did however, after seeing the news, call the bar manager and met with her and 6 other women the next day. To my knowledge, all of those 6 women called KUTV after seeing the story and were just as infuriated that Parsons was testifying in Federal Court that she was not a lesbian and most important, saying `that lesbians made her sick'. 3) When the 6 of us got together, we knew that the law was being broken by Parsons via her testimony. She wasn't just saying these statements to the press, this was testimony in FEDERAL court and she and her partner were suing for $75,000,000. All of us had been working, in our own ways for gay rights in Utah. We wanted the laws to respect us, and we wanted hate crimes and hate legislation to disappear in our State. As an example, all of us went to the State Fair Grounds to boycott Anita Bryant, by standing up during her performance, facing backwards, and then leaving in mass. We marched together and protested many times to get the ERA passed. That Bryant boycott may not seem much today when compared with the efforts of the HRC, Amendment 3/Equality Utah, and the NCLR, but it was big enough then to bring 100 troopers/police to circle the fairgrounds to protect her from `fags and dykes'. None of the other 6 women were out, but all of us knew someone had to come forth for Utah gays and our queer nation to say that these women were lying. We did not wish to gain our equality, our freedoms via people who lied in court about their gayness-let alone potentially winning $75million on the backs of those lies. I was the only one out publicly of the 6 and I agreed to go. The bar manager (who was a manager at a local utilities company and deeply in the closet at work) reviewed the  membership log and pointed out Parsons and Buck's signatures. That log, by the way, was only a signature book and had no information about addresses or phones on any person who had walked into the door. 4) I never told the Time attorneys I had a `smoking gun' (i.e. the membership log/signature book). They interviewed several of us on the phone and also agreed that I would be the best person to travel to No. Carolina-because I was OUT and didn't have a job/ that would fire me for being gay. The owner of the bar, Hattie [Radon], did not give me the membership log. The attorneys requested the signature log, and the 6 of us agreed I should bring it. The bar manager provided it. It didn't leave my sight in the 24 hours I was gone to testify and back. What was also important is that ALL the signatures were blacked out EXCEPT for Parsons and Buck's on the page (I still have a copy of it) and again, there was no information on the page with address or phone of the signators. It was a signature log and not a membership list or membership data. As a matter of fact, the attorneys I met with representing Time, Inc. told me on the way to court that IF no one had come forward from Utah to testify of Parsons and Bucks lies in Federal Court, they would have "turned Salt Lake upside down and subpoenaed the full membership records of not only Puss N Boots but the Sun Tavern and Radio City as well". Membership records, with addresses, phones, etc. are far more revealing than a signature log. For me, hearing them threaten that potential witch hunt was chilling. Time, Inc. was one of the biggest corporations in the U.S. at that time and they had the money and resources to turn the Utah gay scene upside down and expose hundreds of gays. I don't like to re-live the hell I went through from those many gays in this community when I returned after the trial. I was banned from all gay bars for years here in Utah. Joe Redburn was the first owner to allow me to come back in any club about three years after the trial. The Royal Court threw me out as a member of the Royalty and officer of the court. It was my testimony, and mine alone, that caused Parsons and Buck to not only lose their suit against Time, Inc and Sports Illustrated, but caused the Federal Judge to find them guilty of Federal perjury. On the other side of the coin, I received dozens of letters from judges, attorneys and community leaders from around the country and Utah applauding my honesty in stepping forward and risking so much to stand up for the truth. And, as the Williams article stated, I received numerous and constant death threats for over two years. My phone was tapped because of the extreme threats I was receiving from local lesbians. I lived to tell about it, yet there are still gays in this community who will not speak to me or even be pleasant to me in social situations because of their judgment and bad information they conjured up about my actions. My 6 other friends who helped make the decision to testify are all great people who, 20 years later are all out at work and to their families. Some of them even have jobs where their insurance benefits cover their same sex partners and kids. We've come a long way in 20 years individually and as a community, and it's my belief we've only come this far by telling the truth. One particular letter I received from a California gay activist months after the trial said, "without the truth, gays will never gain the respect and rights they deserve in this country." Many have always wondered what would have happened had Parsons and Buck won their $75,000,000 libel suit against Time, Inc. Given that they denied being lesbians and `that lesbians made them sick', I doubt they would have ever filtered their libel `winnings' down to the gay community. I didn't receive any money for what I did and never expected to from the get-go. My motive was the truth. I have always worked quietly (usually) in Utah to better the lives of both gays and straights here through volunteerism and donations each and every day of my life and will continue to do so until the day I die. Most important, I always tell the truth and am proud to be a lesbian. I would hope that Ben Williams, president of a historical society for gays here in Utah will correct his facts for future generations of gays, lesbians and transgendered people. All the testimonies and magazine, newspaper articles are in public domain. Babs De Lay 

16 comments:

  1. We have come a long way, yes, but to out another person I think is not okay, then or now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANX TO DOCTOR OSAZE WHO CURE ME FROM HERPES SIMPLEX AND HAERT DIESEASE WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICATION, MY ENTIRE LIFE WAS BECOMING MISERABLE WHEN I CONTACTED THESE DIESEASES, I WENT TO DIFFERENT HOSPITAL IN NEWYORK AND CONNECTICUT TO NO AND VAIL, UNTIL I CAME ACROSS DOCTOR OSAZEE'S TESTIMONIES ONLINE ON HOW HE HAS BEEN USING HIS HERBS TO CURE PEOPLE OF HERPES DIESEASES, AND I DICIDED TO CONTACT HIM AND GIVE HIS MEDICATION A TRY, WITHIN ONE MONTH AND A WEEK I WAS TOTALLY CURED, IN CASE YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEM AND YOU WANTS TO CONTACT DR OSAZEE, YOU CAN EMAIL HIM ON: DROSAZEHERBAL@GMAIL.COM OR CALL OR WHATSAP HIM ON: +2347089275769

      Delete
  2. hello viwers My name is pamela Gard from usa, i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B for 2years and i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mrs Isabella post on how Dr paula saved him from the VIRUS with his medicine i contacted Dr paula we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now ,,contact Dr paul on his email address dr.paulamedicina@outlook.com today and get your cure.
    you can also reach him on his whats app number+2348128311475. am sure he can also cure any type of disease like HIV/AIDS.
    this is my number you can also call me and confirm+16623462495../

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello viwers My name is pamela Gard from usa, i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B for 2years and i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mrs Isabella post on how Dr paula saved him from the VIRUS with his medicine i contacted Dr paula we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now ,,contact Dr paul on his email address dr.paulamedicina@outlook.com today and get your cure.
    you can also reach him on his whats app number+2348128311475. am sure he can also cure any type of disease like HIV/AIDS.
    this is my number you can also call me and confirm+16623462495../

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello viwers My name is pamela Gard from usa, i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B for 2years and i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mrs Isabella post on how Dr paula saved him from the VIRUS with his medicine i contacted Dr paula we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now ,,contact Dr paul on his email address dr.paulamedicina@outlook.com today and get your cure.
    you can also reach him on his whats app number+2348128311475. am sure he can also cure any type of disease like HIV/AIDS.
    this is my number you can also call me and confirm+16623462495../

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello…friends.Greetings to you all, i am here today on this forum giving a
    life testimony on how I was cured from HEPATITIS
    B
    while this may sound discouraging and people may not be-live that HIV CURE
    has be found, while i was once an HEPATITIS B i live with this disease for
    more than years now, i have been to so many places for help including
    hospitals wasted money and times hoping that i was going to get cure but
    nor was able, until God use someone to cure me from this disease HEPATITIS B true the help of a man called Dr udo with his herbal root herbs medicine. while
    i don’t have much to say but to give thanks and praise to God almighty who
    use Dr Udo to extend my life for what you have done for me DR, i will
    not stop thanking you because you put a smile on my face again. thanks once
    again if you are into similar problem or with any kind of diseases you can
    contact Sir Dr Udo on his mail udosolutiontemple@gmail.com or call him on
    +2348151972510 or whatsapp and i will not stop thanking you DR Udo. for what you have done for me in my life, i will keep posting to the world for them to no
    that you are in existence, thanks for your audience and i hope you find
    help like i did for what he has done for me, if you are into similar
    problem like...
    1. HIV / AIDS
    2. HERPES A&B
    3. SPINE DISORDER
    4. CANCER
    5. HEPATITIS AB&C
    6. DIABETES
    Email via;udosolutiontemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on this +2348151972510 God bless you Sir

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes,Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 6 months ago I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity. My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came acrose Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receieve my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following deseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277976

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA

    ReplyDelete
  9. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA

    ReplyDelete
  10. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always, anywhere and anytime, I feel very comfortable now all to the work of @dr_osagie_healing_home. The Herbalist who prepares for me the remedies to my health challenges. I could feel more comfortable when he explained to me how dangerous it's caring for Herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with me getting affected easily with Other sexually transmitted infections. Genital sores increases my risk of transmitting or contracting other sexually transmitted infections, including AIDS.Newborn infection. ...I am a lover who ran into it and had a shock after the checkup.This has been my earnest prayers for the physician therapist to come in with positive solutions to remedies for Herpes and mostBladder problems. ...Meningitis. ...Rectal inflammation (proctitis).I was so scared when he said that because I fault viral infections. I'm now free and I thank God for leading me to see others getting cured with Herbs. I decided to try and found out that the best way I would have done was to get rid of it and give my testimony. Glory to God I became free from herpes after I received his medicine from the FEDEX and applied as instructed. Till date I had no SYMPTOMS nor virus to detect me, I called him and was thankful for what he did, and asked if he could cure HPV, he said yes and did the same preparation to my friend for her hpv virus and Recovered from it. Nothing is impossible with Herbs IN CURES, you're the next if you will be willing to apply his medicine and instructions on how to manage.Sickness has no right to dwell on us, you can reach him at his email addressFor your immediate response to health. kindly contacted @dr_osagie_healing_home or WhatsApp via +2348160530032 or E-mail:  drosagieherbalcentre627@gmail.com visit his websites   through his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/dr_osagie12-100387318324649 Or get more information on his website https://drosagieherbalcentre627.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is James Isabella,I am from the USA . It’s a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how I got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. I have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr Biya, but I never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr Biya, then i contacted him through his email when i contacted him, he assured me 100% that he will help me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. He sent me his medication and asked me to go for check up after 3 weeks of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up after a month later , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure I was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. So I guess it’s time I recommend anyone going through Herpes contact him through What’s app +2348111856507 or Gmail: drbiyajatto@gmail.com God bless you Dr Biya. Dr Biya also has remedy to other diseases like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,LUPUS,FIBRODS AND MANY MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My name is James Isabella,I am from the USA . It’s a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how I got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. I have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr Biya, but I never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr Biya, then i contacted him through his email when i contacted him, he assured me 100% that he will help me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. He sent me his medication and asked me to go for check up after 3 weeks of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up after a month later , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure I was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. So I guess it’s time I recommend anyone going through Herpes contact him through What’s app +2348111856507 or Gmail: drbiyajatto@gmail.com God bless you Dr Biya. Dr Biya also has remedy to other diseases like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,LUPUS,FIBRODS AND MANY MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never thought herbal medicine could cure herpes. However it wouldn't have been possible for me to gain my health back without the kind support and help of the doctor babaiba. I would like to extend my golden sincere thanks to doctor babaiba who helped me with his herbal medicine which he sent to me through DHL courier services. I start by introducing the great herbalist doctor babaiba who is so powerful and good in herbal medicine to cure any kind of illness. I am highly indebted to doctor babaiba for his help in curing me of herpes with his herbs. Don't let anyone deceive you because I am a living testimony. The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is the "Extra" My dear friends go for the Extra and regain your health back to normal again with doctor babaiba herbs. You can purchasing doctor herbal remedy through his WhatsApp number: +2348140046509 or via email drbabaibaherbalsolutiontemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Buy CDC Vaccination cards online
    +1 (901) 878-9747 Buy covid 19 Vaccination cards online
    #BuyCovidVaccineCard #covid #pfizer #vaccine #cdc #covidvaccinecertificate #buycovidcertificate #covid-19 #corona #vaccination #certification #cdcvaccinecertificate #covidcertification #corona #coronavaccinecertificate

    Buy covid 19 Vaccination cards online

    CALL/TEXT : +1 (901) 878-9747

    WHATSAPP: +1 (901) 878-9747

    Telegram: @Approveddocumente

    EMAIL : approvedocs365@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete