Sunday, July 21, 2013

Of QUEENS and FOUNDING FATHERS: Spirit of 76 14 April 2005 Vol 2 Issue 8 Salt Lake Metro

Of Queens and Founding Fathers

Prince Henry of Prussia
We don’t celebrate April 19 anymore. April 19 is Patriots Day. In New England this is a big deal, but not such a big deal in Utah where Pioneer Day is king of the holidays. Speaking of kings, it’s a little known fact that after the revolution many of the “founding fathers” wanted to create an American monarchy instead of a presidency. Along with James Monroe, Alexander Hamilton was dissatisfied with the weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation and contemplated installing a liberal-minded monarch for the position of executive. Hamilton supported Prince Henry of Prussia, the younger brother of King Frederick the Great, for that post and diplomatic letters were sent.  However the 1787 Constitutional Convention convened, to form a new Constitution, before Prince Henry could reply and the concept of a monarchy among the conventioneers was rejected. Had events turned out otherwise, America's first king would have been a queen! Prince Henry like his brother King Frederick, had never made much effort to hide his interest in young men and an expose’ on the prince was even published in 1789 explicitly referring to Prince Henry's "passion for pederasty". 

Baron Von Steuben
The Prussian Court of King Frederick the Great was rife with "man on man" sex.  In fact, one such Prussian aide, to Frederick the Great, came to America to help train the Continental Army, Baron Friedrich Wilhelm Von Steuben. According to many sources, Von Steuben originally had been forced to leave Prussia because he had taken indecent liberties with various young men of which he was overly fond.  In American he joined the Continental Army and was later made Inspector General by George Washington. Von Steuben and shared the bitter winter at Valley Forge 1777-1778. After the war Congress voted him a pension and land in his retirement for being "Indispensable to the achievement of American Independence". 

Another Prussian, not as honored as Von Steuben, was Frederick Gotthold Enslin. In 1778 this lieutenant in George Washington's army was dishonorably discharged for attempted sodomy on the person of another soldier. This is the only known case of sodomy in the Continental Army and is found in George Washington's general orders dated March 10 1778.

"At a General Court Martial whereof Colo. Tupper was President Lieu. Ensiling of Colo. Malcolm’s Regiment tried for attempting Sodomy with John Moonwort, a soldier. Secondly for perjury in swearing to false accounts, found guilty of the charges exhibited against him being breaches of the 5th Article 18th section of the Articles of War and do sentence him to be dismissed from the service with Infamy. His Excellency the Commander and Chief approves the sentence and with abhorrence and Detestation of such infamous crimes orders Lt. Ensiling to be drummed out of Camp tomorrow morning by all the Drummers and Fifers in the army never to return; the Drummers and Fifers to attend on the Grand Parade at Guard mounting for that purpose.

Ganymede Cup bearer to Zeus
The 1789 expose’ on Prince Henry of Prussia noted that "The aristocracy of the army knows that with Prince Henry, the Ganymede’s shall always be in control." Never heard of Ganymede?  Your public school education has failed you. Or perhaps you just slept through high school.  Ganymede of course was the Greek youth who was so beautiful that Zeus fell in love with him and brought the teenager to Mount Olympus to serve the king of the god’s every pleasure. Some historians, okay the Gay ones, see Alexander Hamilton as a sort of Ganymede to George Washington- the Father of Our Country! Indeed Hamilton, who was a young handsome youth, quickly rose to power by flattering powerful older men during the Revolutionary War.

Throughout George Washington's life, he showed little interest in women. As a young single man, he even told friends that there was only one woman that he would ever consider marrying and that she was already married to his friend George William Fairfax. George eventually caved in to pressure after being persuaded that it was unseemly for a public figure to remain unmarried and thus he married a wealthy widow, Martha Cutis. And while known as the father of his country, Washington actually never fathered anyone. 
Washington's closest attachments were always young men, particularly Alexander Hamilton. Throughout the Revolution, the young Hamilton served as aide-de-camp to the middle aged Washington, serving as personal secretary and closest companion. However Hamilton had his own romantic friendship with John Laurens, a well heeled aristocrat from a prominent Charleston, South Carolina family.

Alexander Hamilton
In 1776, at the age of 19, Hamilton became a captain of the American artillery and joined General Washington's staff in 1777, where he met 24 year old Laurens. Laurens and Hamilton, both young revolutionaries and part of the close male circle surrounding General Washington, formed an intense and many say romantic attachment, which was revealed in letters written from 1779 until 1782. 

John Laurens
One, written April 1779 by Hamilton to Laurens, stated, "I wish, my Dear Laurens, it might be in my power by action rather than words to convince you that I love you. …You should not have taken advantage of my sensibility to steal into my affections without my consent.” Later in the letter, Hamilton asked Lauren to find him a wife. “To excite their emulation, it will be necessary for you to give an account of the lover- his size, make quality of mind and body, achievements, expectations, fortunes &c. In drawing my picture, you will no doubt be civil to your friend; mind you do justice to the length of my nose and don't forget (five words are crossed out). After reviewing what I have written I am ready to ask myself, what could have put it into my head to hazard this jet de follies. Do I want a wife? No- I have plagues enough without desiring to add to the number that greatest of all.. And if I were silly enough to do it, I should take care how I employ a proxy. ..I have gratified my feelings, by lengthening out the only kind of intercourse now in my power with my friend. Adieu”   

On August 27 1782 in a minor shoot-out with a British foraging party, John Laurens was killed at the age of 28 and Hamilton remained a trusted confidant of George Washington until February 1781 when they quarreled.
Hamilton and Laurens
After the war Hamilton and Washington renewed their friendship and Washington chose Hamilton to serve as first Secretary of the Treasury. Hamilton was a founder of the Federal Party, advocating a strong central government. He was instrumental in securing the victory of Thomas Jefferson, his political foe, over Aaron Burr in the Presidential Elections of 1800 which led to Hamilton's death in 1804 in a duel with Burr. Hamilton was 47 years old.




3 comments:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes,Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to let all know that the size of your Penis really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4.5 inch long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called DR.OMOHAN. online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of DR.OMOHAN. I got the doctors Emails:(dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com ) on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs cream which i use for just 8 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she love my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheat on me, and my penis is now about 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. And now my wife uses breasts, hips and bums enlargement. I and my wife are very happy for the help rendered to me by DR.OMOHAN , and i want to say a big thanks to Doctor for the help. You can contact the Doctor now on his Email:( dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com ) Am thankful to the doctor for helping me.
    his whataspp number +2348164816038

    DOCTOR OMOHAN CAN AS WELL HELP THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
    1. HIV/AIDS SPELL
    2. HERPES SPELL
    3. CANCER SPELL
    4 IF YOU WANT YOUR EX LOVER BACK SPELL
    5 IF YOU NEED A BABY SPELLhim to solve
    6 LOW SPERM COUNT SPELL
    get all your problem solve. No problem is too big for him to solve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 months ago I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity. My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came acrose Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receieve my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following deseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277976

    ReplyDelete